Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

• This topic has 5,419 replies, 4,507 voices, and was last updated 7 hours ago by rajith.

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 469 through 474 (of 5,275 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Carlisia
      Participant

Hello there everyone! I’m a Brazilian living in San Diego (USA). I’m new to the Kabbalah, but from the little I’ve learned so far, it has been clear and has helped explain some of my recent experiences. I’m very much looking to learn more and get to know you all.

Marlene Zabelinski
      Participant

Hello,

I´m Marlene Zabelinski.

Always interested in learning!

Vianney
      Participant

Hey, my name is Vianney, I’m french and I live in Germany, I’ve studied kabbalah irl for two years in France and I’m starting all over again online. I hope to build a nice connection and to get deeper in the study.

Dawit Hailemariam
      Participant

Hi I am Dawit from Ethiopia. I believe I have a good faith and my adviser recommended me Kabu for a deeper understanding of life so I am here.

Tandi Hartle
      Participant

Hello,

I am on a spiritual journey and have just recently become acquainted with the Kabbalah and am excited to learn more about it.

Diana
      Participant

hello everyone! My name is Diana and I am happy to be here and learn more.

Viewing 6 posts - 469 through 474 (of 5,275 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.