Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 487 through 492 (of 5,275 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Nzube Philip
      Participant

Hi friends… My name is Philip Emmanuel… I’m really encouraged to be part of this special setup…. I wish us all happy learning and exposure to the light

Yoham Gabriel
      Participant

Hello, fellow learners from around the world! My name is Yoham, nice to virtually greet you all. I grew interested in Kabbalah by watching the video series “Kabbalah Revealed” on YouTube. Tony’s teaching style and passion for the subject led me to investigate concepts that resonated with me and I ended up in this course. I am here looking for more wisdom and alternate ways to understand life at a much deeper level. I hope we all learn a great deal. Cheers!

Jenny
      Participant

Hola mi nombre es Jenny. Me gusta la cábala, me hace sentido, pero no desde lo religioso sino desde la vida humana. Vivo en Chile.

gina
      Participant

Hi, I’m Gina. I’ve always been intrigued by Kabbalah and want to learn more about it.

Hale Yilmaz
      Participant

Hello My name is Hale I have been drawn to Kabbalah one of my amazing friend in Turkiye couple years .She is a amazing person from Istanbul Mrs Tuna  Now I am also lucky to find Mr Mutlu from her connection.I try to put my time to learn from Mr Mutlu online meeting and sometime here. l am excited ,I feel blessed to found this community.l can’t not wait to learn more everyday…

Eric Snow
      Participant

My name is Eric, and what led me here is I’m  trying to understand the reality that we are in and how to come in alignment with the Devine.

Viewing 6 posts - 487 through 492 (of 5,275 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.