Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

  • #28777

    Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 4,897 through 4,902 (of 7,787 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    • #302433
      Shahin Dehghani
      Participant

      <p style=”text-align: center;”>Hello </p>
      <p style=”text-align: center;”>My name is Shahin </p>
      <p style=”text-align: center;”>I’m an engineer /artist but it’s not my path….</p>
      <p style=”text-align: center;”>I have always been looking for “The Truth and the secrets of life finally  found it among children.</p>
      I am very happy that I can understand other aspects of the mysteries of existence and challenge my findings with you.

       

    • #302423
      Sergio
      Participant

      Hello, My name is Sergio anda I hope to learn about life ando become more conected with it.

    • #302422
      Sergio
      Participant

      Hello, My name is Sergio anda I hope to learn about life ando become more conectes with it.

    • #302382
      Curtis Morgan
      Participant

      Hi, my name is Curtis and though masonry I was exposed to kabbalism and wanted to learn more.

    • #302372
      Bente Birch
      Participant

      Hi, my name is Bente. My husbond told me abort Kabbalah, and I am looking forward to learn abort The Kabbalah. I am grateful to have this opportunity.

      Bente Egstrup

    • #302365
      Tara
      Participant

      Filled with joy to learn here, I had a Spiritual Awakening in 2005 and have been working in the spiritual arts for a while now. I love getting the information to explain my experiences.

Viewing 6 posts - 4,897 through 4,902 (of 7,787 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.