Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 4,933 through 4,938 (of 5,322 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      sant
      Participant

Greetings to all.I am Sant Gaur. Interested to improve the inner self to be a useful fit for the society to practice the concept of Brotherhood of Man and Fatherhood of God

Joy
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: center;”>Hello, my name is Joy Sarkar from India.I think this course will be benefited for me. I like to seek knowledge. I want to be economically free, I want to be rich but the problem is inspite of my hard work and planning I become failure, why? So, I am here to find how to solve this problem?</p>

Hello everyone, my name is Francisca from Ghana.I am a teacher and a counselor under training..i am expecting to get to know more about myself so that I can be able to understand the people who come around me… I’m looking forward to have a wonderful experience… Thank you…

laur
      Participant

Hi,
      My name is Lauretta and I am interested in this course on Kabbalah. I believe knowledge of self is critical to knowledge about the world. I’m looking forward to an impactful unfolding.

Lizzy
      Participant

Hi,Elizabeth Martin here,I feel so honoured to be part of this amazing class and so grateful to the organisers of this course.Iam thankful that they made it free.I am hoping that by the end of completion, i will have a deeper understanding of how to live a fullfilling life with purpose.

Geeta Thadani
      Participant

Hi
      <p style=”text-align: center;”>I am Geeta thadani I am clinical psychologist,   hypnotherapist and energy healer</p>

Viewing 6 posts - 4,933 through 4,938 (of 5,322 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.