My name is Norman and I am 67 years old. When I was 18 I read a book by Dion Fortune who awake my interest in the Kabbalah and give me the idea that it is like the blueprint for the creation, and now it seems like I have the chance to see what really is.
Helo, my name is Anisoara Balalau. I am on a spiritual jorney to learn/know different “facets” of God. I can’t wait to learn what Kabbalah has to teach about God, me as a person, and relationship with God.
I am Natalya from Ukraine, 58 years old. I have three children, 28, 20 and 14 years old and want to leave them with a better world than it is now. Expect to look behind the scenes of the world through the eyes of the English-speaking community. And find my place in this life.
Author
Replies
Viewing 6 posts - 4,951 through 4,956 (of 7,787 total)