<p style=”text-align: left;”>Hello, I am Wendy and I live in South Africa. I am wanting to grow spiritually and look forward to learning with KabU.</p>
Hi, guys! I am glory khembo. I live in Malawi. I heard of kabbalah in a dream. After that there was a friend who came to me and spoke it about kabbalah just like that. from then i started learning up to now. I always count it a huge blessings to take part in learning this glorious wisdom of kabbalah. lets link up on whatsapp +265996913908. Shalom!
Hi my name is Yean. I’m from Singapore. I’m a Christian seeking for truth and better understanding of doctrines. Looking forward to an exciting journey Hi my name is Yean. I’m from Singapore. I’m a Christian seeking for truth and better understanding of doctrines. Looking forward to an exciting journey with Kab U! with Kab U!
Hi my name is Yean. I’m from Singapore. I’m a Christian seeking for truth and better understanding of doctrines. Looking forward to an exciting journey with Kab U!