Hello, I’m Brandon, I’m looking for knowledge mostly of what happens after death but also everything else the qabalah has to offer especially on how i can better be of service to others with my currently limited skills.
Hello, I’ve been doing my own research and self-study for quite some time and now I’m looking for a more structured curriculum on Kabbalah the further I dive into it. I look forward to the teachings that I’ll take with me.
Hello, my name is Odile Hugonot Haber, I am French and American. I am a retired Registered Nurse and now work as a volunteer working for peace with a Women’s Peace Organization called the Women’s International League for Peace and Freedom. I write articles and I am the chair of the US Middle East committee. I also live in France during the summer.
Hello, my name is Odile Hugonot Haber, I am French and American. I am a retired Registered Nurse and now work as a volunteer working for peace with a Women’s Peace Organization called the Women’s International League for Peace and Freedom. I write articles and I am the chair of the US Middle East committee. I also live in France during the summer.
Author
Replies
Viewing 6 posts - 5,281 through 5,286 (of 7,787 total)