Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

  • #28777

    Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 5,287 through 5,292 (of 7,787 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    • #295502
      Abbaa Naa’ol
      Participant

      hello my name is kebede dessis from ethiopia/oromiya

    • #295501
      Marc
      Participant

      Hello, I am wanting to find out more about the creation myth of the light and the vessel.

    • #295500
      Marc
      Participant

      Hello all, I would like to know more about the creation myth, of the ‘light’ and the vessel of light, and the breaking of the vessel and the gathering of the shards of light.

    • #295485
      Robert
      Participant

      I think the authintic wisdom of Kabbala shared by BB is the only sourde of answers to the spiritual question that I have. I am a simple guy trying to live a simple life.

    • #295484
      Gerardo Gonzalez
      Participant

      Hi

    • #295474
      Ahd Moussa
      Participant

      Hi My name is Ahd. I came across Kabbalah while watching a video from spirit science. I watched later a playlist of 16 videos hosted by Mr. Tony and they were a precursor for me being here

Viewing 6 posts - 5,287 through 5,292 (of 7,787 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.