Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

  • #28777

    Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 5,521 through 5,526 (of 7,787 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    • #291436
      Linda
      Participant

      Hi, This is Linda from New Jersey, USA!

      I have been wanting to study Kabbalah for thirty years since I first heard of it through a college professor for a World Religions class I took all those years ago.

      Thanks to the internet I can finally find teachers and books that will help, as I have tried several times to do this on my own through the years but none of the books that I purchased ever helped me, as they were difficult to understand and often left me frustrated until I would eventually give up.

      I think I have finally landed in the right place……

    • #291435
      Uzochukwu
      Participant

      Hello, am Zeed, lastborn of my incredible father and a true follower of my Master, I really want to explore so many things which am aware Kab U is here for

    • #291343
      Andrew Sobhy
      Participant

      Andrew truth seeker

    • #291333
      tina
      Participant

      Hello,

      I’m tina and interested to learn more about Kabbalah principles. I intuitively being drawn to find out more and put the teachings into practice if it feels right to do so.

    • #291302
      Gervaise Hedrick
      Participant

      Hello. I’m Gervaise. I’m a wife and mom of 6.  I’m very curious and excited about Kabbalah. I know learning and applying these life principles will enhance my life and the life of those those around me.

    • #291233
      Bonnie A. Bus
      Participant

      Maybe I’ve not yet introduced myself yet, because I get still the question in my mail?

      So I’m Bonnie and interested inKaBU for more than 2 years. It’s really changing my mind and how far I get to change the ego? It is a big proces.

      • #291246
        Tove Jo
        Participant

        I am Tove, I find the presentation of Autentich, Cabala  very interesting, easy and exiting  to understand in this way…..  Thank you.

Viewing 6 posts - 5,521 through 5,526 (of 7,787 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.