Hi, I am Michal. I am currently based in Morocco, where Ramadan has just started, so a beautiful synchronicity to start this course. I want to refresh and broaden my knowledge about Kabbalah to feel & see the light more again, something that, in the middle of a transition, is challenging in the moment. Looking forward to be doing this course with all of you. Love from Morocco
Hi, I am Pustaka Harjuna from Indonesia. I am writing my own system of philosophy of oneness, “Bhinneka Tunggal Ika”, and I think the idea behind the system of Kabbalah still having something to do with also the idea of Oneness. Thank you
My Dear children ,I’m 70 years old and still trying to figure out how this technology works, I really wanto study Kabbalah , please help me how to get in touch,
KINDLYÂ Â I WANTO ORGANIZE A SMALLÂ GROUP OF COMMITED STUDENTS TO STUDY DEEPLY THIS WONDERFULÂ WISDOM FROM GOD HERE IN MY COUNTRY,
I am Diane, and I have been searching for knowledge and connection to the invisible world we live in for quite a few years.  I feel the answers are within and hope this course will help me to find them. thanks
Author
Replies
Viewing 6 posts - 5,713 through 5,718 (of 7,787 total)