I have been interested dabbled in kabbalah off and on for yeaars but after finding this coure thought i would take my limited knowledge to th next level. Thank you for the oppertunity
Hello! My name is Laraine and I live in Glastonbury, UK. I am studying the tarot and am learning about the links with the tree of life which led me to Kabbalah and this course. I am really excited to gain wisdom of the ancients.
My name is Keisha and I’m from California. I learned of the Kabballah from a friend and it piqued my interest. I am curious to know the hidden knowledge and wisdom of Kaballah. I would like to ascend higher in the spiritual realm and vibrate on a higher frequency. I’ve always known there was so much more to life but didn’t know how much or where to find it.
Author
Replies
Viewing 6 posts - 5,833 through 5,838 (of 7,787 total)