Hi, my name is Sarah and I come from the spiritual knowledge of Neville Goddard and Abdullah. I am interested in learning the foundation of these teachings!
Hello, my name is Cassie. I have a passion for knowledge and understanding of how things work. I am here to learn new things, meet new people, and put into practice what I learn.
I am Pam (those close in spirit call me Pammy)Â I am from a 5th gen Freemason family and brought up at the feet of masters without knowing it. I now have come to believe that I was intentionally raised a Kabbalaist since birth or before.
As an adult when I started to study on my own soul searching quest for the hidden/unseen I found Tony and the Kabbalah Revealed series on youtube, and it explained “Everything”
The experience set me on a rich course of independent study. And now I have returned …
I want Tony and Rav Laitman to help me understand this material so intimately and deeply, that I can teach it.
Author
Replies
Viewing 6 posts - 5,857 through 5,862 (of 7,787 total)