Hello. I’m Darko, and my primary interests are languages, literature and political science. I am here to learn, and possibly get to know some interesting people on the way.
My name is Mireille and I live in Ottawa, The reason that I want to learn more about Kabbalah is because I have always felt that I turned away from God growing up, lost him, ignored him….
Last year, I stumbled back on his path and truly feel that I am growing under his light, I just want to add Kabbalah to be a better version of myself.
Hi! I’m Flor from Jacksonville, Florida. Hoping everyone is excited as I’m to start this course. The objectives of this course are very so meaningful for me and I wish I’ll be able to learn the concepts at the end of course to perhaps eventually apply this to my life. Good luck to everyone!
Greetings from Northern California. My name is Christine Long. I’m a retired teacher and presently a shamanic and qigong practitioner. My goal is to continue on the path of light and cultivate divinty.
I’m Kate from Australia. My secure and comfortable, albeit modest life, has taken on a bit of a dark tone. I’m feeling a definite sense of emptiness and lack of meaning which is casting a shadow over what should be a content existence. Obviously I have missed the point somewhere so am hoping that with the help of Kabbalah I will find what life is really about.
Author
Replies
Viewing 6 posts - 5,869 through 5,874 (of 7,787 total)