Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow StudentsNew Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students This topic has 7,988 replies, 6,835 voices, and was last updated 21 hours, 1 minute ago by Susan. April 21, 2020 at 6:04 pm EDT #28777 Tony Kosinec- KabU InstructorModeratorIntroduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course. This topic was modified 2 months, 3 weeks ago by Dani Polovets.Viewing 6 posts - 5,923 through 5,928 (of 7,787 total)< 1 … 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 … 1,298 >AuthorReplies February 1, 2022 at 7:36 am EST #280491 Top 10 The BestParticipantHelloMy name Steven Hoang, have a nice day February 1, 2022 at 5:58 am EST #280487 RazvanParticipantHi I’m Razvan and I’m here to make my mom happy. February 1, 2022 at 4:22 am EST #280485 Emma RibenaParticipantHi everyone. I’m Emma and I want to understand kabbalah and live a meaningful life January 31, 2022 at 6:29 pm EST #280442 RayParticipantHi, My name is Ray and I am looking for more ways to become more spiritual. Kabbalah might have answers to many questions of this reality and existence. January 31, 2022 at 10:34 am EST #280406 Charles PhillipsParticipantMy name is Charles, I’m looking to explore my spirituality and grow my understanding January 30, 2022 at 2:09 pm EST #280344 ElenaParticipantHi . My name it’s Elena Cristina.AuthorReplies< 1 … 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 … 1,298 >Viewing 6 posts - 5,923 through 5,928 (of 7,787 total)You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log In Username: Password: Keep me signed inContinue with Google Log In