Greetings from Mauritius – my name is Jonathan and I enjoy and am challenged by the spiritual path in order to unlock my full potential and become the best I can be for myself and others with whom I connect.
Hello everyone, name is Earl Wells live in Toledo, Ohio(USA) age 65. Looking get push thru the chatter in life and allow whom I really am to come forth to the being that I know who I am.
Привет! Я Вячеслав из Одессы . Мне 47 лет. Я доктор, моряк. А влюбился в каббалу после того, как прошел курс ,,Сила каббалы,, на Udemy. После ,,Сила каббалы,, я прошел два курса по каббале и это мой третий. Большие изменения в жизни я почувствовал когда стал ежедневно сканировать ,,72 имени Бога,,. Я спокоен, уверен и смотрю в будущее с интересом. Хочу найти в Одессе группу единомышленников для совместного изучения каббалы.
Hi I’m Andrew from Ireland I’m now working on a spiritual path in life .I’m currently studying the tarot which is connected to the kabbalah and currently studying the I ching .but the kabbalah seems to be a wonderful journey in finding ones true purpose in life.