Hello, I’m Dehlia from Colorado. I was first introduced to Kabbalah as a teenager when my mother was studying it, and in my own spiritual journey I have found myself coming back to it again and again. I feel now is the right time to take a more academic approach and really study. Glad to be here 🙂
Hello everybody. My name is Alexander See from Malaysia. In my search for answers to life, I’ve become a business coach, personal trainer & hypnotherapist. And I am grateful for how it has led me to the Kabbalah (isn’t it Qaballah?), which in my own studies has given me profound insights to the workings of life. Nice to meet all of you!
Hello I am Anti from Bali . I like to learn many things. I always curious about this ancient teaching. I am exited to be here and looking forward to learn more about Kabbalah.
Hello! I am from Minnesota and I am very happy to be here! I have enjoyed the videos of Tony Kosinec, I am looking forward to learning more about Kabbalah.
Author
Replies
Viewing 6 posts - 5,947 through 5,952 (of 7,787 total)