<p style=”text-align: right;”>Hi, great to be here. I don’t know what to expect. Somehow I the science of Kabbalah attracted me. Looking forward to learn more.</p>
<p style=”text-align: left;”>Hi, great to be here. I don’t know what to expect. Somehow I the science of Kabbalah attracted me. Looking forward to learn more.</p>
<p style=”text-align: left;”>Hello dear friends!🙂 It is such a delight to be joining you all here and together embarking upon this journey of deeper wisdom, revelation and love. I am very much looking forward to learning, growing and hopefully getting to know some of you lovely people as we engage in this study.🌸🤍</p>
This is my second time starting this course. I could not finish last year due to illness but hope to finish this time. What I hope to gain from this course is a better understanding of myself, of reality, what it means to truly live and function as a better human during the time allotted to me on earth.
I am Evgenia. I want to know who I am and why I was born. What is my purpose and how to archive it. How to manage to do it in this lifetime or at least to do my best in this lifetime. I want to help myself and others be following the spiritual path.
Author
Replies
Viewing 6 posts - 5,965 through 5,970 (of 7,787 total)