Hi, I am Tara from Idaho (USA). Â I am a tarot reader; and have been studying the Sefer Yetzirah to help enhance how a perceive the cards. Â However, I am finding that all the different variations of the the tree of Life are rather confusing. Â I was looking for Quabala resources; and happened to someone find this site. Â It has intriqued me and so I have decided to stick around a bit and check it out. Â Not sure how different this Christian empahsis (Kabbalah) vs. the Quabala will be. Â Ready for the Kabbalah to be revealed.
My name is Vernie and I am from Trinidad and Tobago which is an island in the Caribbean. I am interesting in learning what is the fundamental principle guiding creation and all life; this I feel will help me understand myself, others the world around us and my purpose in it.
Hi, my name is Marilza. I am ready to change my inner-self expanding wisdom and moving towards my outer-self. I want to free my ego-self to the limitations of my five senses to experience wholeness. Thank you.