Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

New Home Forums Course Forums Happiness Start Here Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

KabU
    Participant

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 25 through 30 (of 53 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Raduta Cristian
      Participant

Hi, my name is Cristian and I am very curious to see what this course will change. Thanks.

Joseph
      Participant

Hi My name is Joseph . I am excited to see what I can learn from this course and to connect with more people .

Attila
      Participant

Hello Everyone, I intent to understand myself better and learn how to develop meaningful and long lasting connections with others.

I have a strong sense that I was meant to be a “lighting rod” for the greater good. I believe this course will help me with the “how”.

Cheers

Rivka
      Participant

Hello. My name is Ricki. I moved to a new country quite recently. I tend to be able to talk to people quite easily. However, I only have a few very close friends.Due to moving to different countries for most of my life, my close friends are spread all over the world. I miss them and we try to keep in touch but it’s not as often as I would like. It would be wonderful to learn how to connect with the people who study Kabbalah and to be able to support one another as we work on revealing the Creator in our lives.

Sue Witchworks
      Participant

Hey guys,
      you can call me Sue. I am hoping to find another angle for a common problem of mine because I tend to be liked by a lot of people, but there is simply no deeper connection evolving, even though I would very much like to be part of a core group that shares a lot which each other. I do love my alone time and I do have 2-3 very close friends. However, I wish I could connect more easily with everyone and my friends being interconnected as well. I hope this course gives me some impulses on how to do that.

Maria-Powers
      Participant

Hello. I’ m taking this course to better know myself. And to learn how to connect with others. A pleasure being here.

Viewing 6 posts - 25 through 30 (of 53 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.