Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

New Home Forums Course Forums Happiness Start Here Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

KabU
    Participant

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 53 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Ty Palodichuk
      Participant

Hi Friends! My Name is Tyler, I am from Minnesota. I expect no less from this course than the others, which is Wisdom and light!

zohreh
      Participant

Hi, I am Zohreh and I hope that together I can learn how to have better relationships with others in different situations.

Alina O
      Participant

Hi I’m Alina, I love being connected to the students around the world! I’m here to (try) to gain the skills of bestowal and spread the love around the KLI 🙂 Looking forward to practice this in the 10 <3 <3 <3 Lechaim!

George
      Participant

I am George and I am excited to start this course.

Maddy
      Participant

Hi I am in the graduate environment and am looking to be put into a 10. Can you help me with this? Thank you

Ritchie De Fry
      Participant

Hi my name is Ritchie and im from Sri Lanka. Looking forward to being part of this group. Looking forward to learning how to love and connect with people on a deeper level.

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 53 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.