Is the world right to hold Jews to a higher standard? If yes, what would that standard be?

New Home Forums Course Forums The World, the Jews and the Science of Human Survival QUANTUM LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR AS YOURSELF Is the world right to hold Jews to a higher standard? If yes, what would that standard be?

Viewing 6 posts - 13 through 18 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Beverly
      Participant

No, because most people don’t understand whats going on around them

Theresa H
      Participant

No but I think Jews according to our creator naturally will try and mend and care for the world and humanity.

David J
      Participant

This is the 1st time in my life that I understand what a JEW is. I thank them and hope they will help me/us/I/1 for the sake of all

Sol Belo
      Participant

The world needs to first and foremost understand “what” a JEW is. then the others follow.

Leo
      Participant

Yes, to teach others how to connect.

Seraphim
      Participant

I don’t think it is very accurate – or wise – to speak in generalizations like “the world” or the “the Jews.” It’s especially annoying when you hear people in the media making sweeping “we” statements, like “We have to do something about climate change” or “We have to stop racism.” If there is anything that should be patently evident to everyone (especially Kabbalists): there is no agency – no such thing as “I,” not least a collective and murmurating “we.”

There are all kinds of people and all kinds of religious and spiritual practices that have the potential to effect positive change in the world, some more, some less. The wisdom of the Kabbalah is one of the more powerful, effective, and complete systems, but there are many others that are just as (if not more) promising as solutions to universal egoism. Such systems include, but are not limited to, certain Sufi orders, the Gurdjieff Work, the Baha’i Faith, many orders Buddhism (especially the Tibetan schools), the direct path of Advaita Vedanta … and don’t even get me started on the the secret, esoteric groups whose work, though hidden, is probably doing more to effect redemption and correction than any open or known movement (Yazidis, Druze, Mandeans, Mazdans, Gnostics, etc.).

Our hope lies not in any one group or movement or religion, but in the whole “shakshuka” of conscientious individuals and groups of people of goodwill who should come together and harmonize our ecologies practice toward a more well-directed and pluralistic management of egoism and engagement of altruism.

Viewing 6 posts - 13 through 18 (of 33 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.