Is the world right to hold Jews to a higher standard? If yes, what would that standard be?

New Home Forums Course Forums The World, the Jews and the Science of Human Survival QUANTUM LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR AS YOURSELF Is the world right to hold Jews to a higher standard? If yes, what would that standard be?

Viewing 6 posts - 25 through 30 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Rivka
      Participant

It’s a great responsibility.

zohreh
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>If they have a management role in the world Jewish system, then they naturally need to be at a higher level</p>

Maria B. W12
      Participant

Yes, and the standard is love your neighbor as yourself so that humanity would become one and begins to receive in order to bestow.

ORLANDO
      Participant

I have mixed feelings here because I believe that Jews are seen as in a higher standard already and I believe that they indeed are special people with a special role in humanity and I also observed that through out history, when ever the Jews grow in numbers and begin to unite there is always sometime that force them apart. But awareness is coming along and unity will prevail.

Nancy
      Participant

It sounds like would need to know what their role is

Tony Escujuri
      Participant

Jews are at the “heart” of Adam.  Humanity cannot exist without its heart.

Viewing 6 posts - 25 through 30 (of 34 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.