Preparation Question: From everything we’ve learned until now, what can we say about our work with the light that reforms? By what means can we strengthen the influence of the reforming light?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Experience Week 3 Discuss Preparation Question: From everything we’ve learned until now, what can we say about our work with the light that reforms? By what means can we strengthen the influence of the reforming light?

Preparation Question: How is spreading the wisdom of Kabbalah related to fulfilling my private correction in the general system?

Viewing 6 posts - 61 through 66 (of 219 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Victoria
      Participant

We strengthen the influence of the reforming light by talking about Kabbalah and disseminating its wisdom to others because in doing so we connect to others in the correct way and bring forth double the influence

Meine_HumanTree
      Participant

Spreading the wisdom of Kabbalah is for me a way to actively participate in the larger spiritual process of correction within the general system. In doing so, I contribute to the collective raising of consciousness and promote a more harmonious and balanced reality for all souls within the system.

Zealot Mines
      Participant

Dissemination may not be the correct word, as its confusing. Could better be described  than to limit the word definition..  private correction together in the group… connection.. correction.

Vania
      Participant

By connecting with points in the heart and by disseminating the wisdom.

Vania
      Participant

It’s part of our correction.

Vania
      Participant

Because it’s part of the correction.

Viewing 6 posts - 61 through 66 (of 219 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.