Preparation Question: From everything we’ve learned until now, what can we say about our work with the light that reforms? By what means can we strengthen the influence of the reforming light?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Experience Week 3 Discuss Preparation Question: From everything we’ve learned until now, what can we say about our work with the light that reforms? By what means can we strengthen the influence of the reforming light?

Preparation Question: How is spreading the wisdom of Kabbalah related to fulfilling my private correction in the general system?

Viewing 6 posts - 55 through 60 (of 219 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Dante Yigael
      Participant

All of humanity is in need of this wisdom. If even one is missing then we must wait until that one is corrected before we can all reach final correction. I am responsible for doing my part for the whole of humanity.

sj
      Participant

The goal is adhesion to the Creator. The way this occurs is through correction, my own correction. Methods of correction include dissemination.

Marcy
      Participant

As I work on my Tikkun, I’m spreading the light of Kabbalah. The Light is at work in me, so I can in turn spread the Light of Bestowal to others.

Dante Yigael
      Participant

Dante Yigael
      Participant

How is spreading the wisdom of Kabbalah related to fulfilling my private correction in the general system?

All of humanity is in need of this wisdom. If even one is missing then we must wait until that one is corrected before we can all reach final correction. I am responsible for doing my part for the whole of humanity.

Kimadigital7
      Participant

The Light the reforms is the permit to receive.

Viewing 6 posts - 55 through 60 (of 219 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.