Preparation Question: From everything we’ve learned until now, what can we say about our work with the light that reforms? By what means can we strengthen the influence of the reforming light?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Experience Week 3 Discuss Preparation Question: From everything we’ve learned until now, what can we say about our work with the light that reforms? By what means can we strengthen the influence of the reforming light?

Preparation Question: How is spreading the wisdom of Kabbalah related to fulfilling my private correction in the general system?

Viewing 6 posts - 79 through 84 (of 217 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Łukasz
      Participant

It’s like lifting myself up.

Julius Lindeberg
      Participant

To be in a context that allows the reforming light to thrive – that is, for example, a group of people, building a vessel to draw the reforming light upon them.

Eberhard
      Participant

By building common Klis of about 10 friends we are able to strengthen the influence of the reforming light and enhance our own and each other’s correction.

Myva
      Participant

Our work with the light that reforms is to continue the permanent personal work or correction or reformation in our perception and understanding of life. This includes the aspect of the collective since my life is not mine (doesn’t belong to me). The participating in the creation of groups that allow the light to enter the space in between will strengthen the reforming life to humanity.

Andreanne
      Participant

Because we can only advance towards equivalence of form by helping each other, not by studying alone. Together we actually practice bestowal. By teaching what I learn and wishing others to experience spiritual success. We can reveal the creator by correcting each other. Should I always be on my own, I might be satisfied with the status quo and  feel no need to correct myself.

Clara
      Participant

By living it every moment wherever I am whatever I do.

Viewing 6 posts - 79 through 84 (of 217 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.