Preparation Question: From everything we’ve learned until now, what can we say about our work with the light that reforms? By what means can we strengthen the influence of the reforming light?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Experience Week 3 Discuss Preparation Question: From everything we’ve learned until now, what can we say about our work with the light that reforms? By what means can we strengthen the influence of the reforming light?

Preparation Question: How is spreading the wisdom of Kabbalah related to fulfilling my private correction in the general system?

Viewing 6 posts - 85 through 90 (of 219 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Andreanne
      Participant

Because we can only advance towards equivalence of form by helping each other, not by studying alone. Together we actually practice bestowal. By teaching what I learn and wishing others to experience spiritual success. We can reveal the creator by correcting each other. Should I always be on my own, I might be satisfied with the status quo and  feel no need to correct myself.

Clara
      Participant

By living it every moment wherever I am whatever I do.

yanky leonorovitz
      Participant

By living the way of what we study, love each other, we could slowly make connections and get transformed

Marina
      Participant

Our work with the light that reforms comes with putting your mind and heart into the study.we can strengthen the influence of the reforming light by connecting with others and sharing the wisdom.

Amirhossein
      Participant

When everyone who has the desire get involved in kabbalah, it hasten our correction. Since we are inside others and they are inside us. I think in the right moment we will know what to do to help spreading this wisdom; since when we are working on our intention, we are looking for any possible way to give to the others.

I agree that dissemination is the key, but one cannot disseminate anything that only knows in theory. I think it’s even dangerous to disseminate something one haven’t practically excelled. Otherwise, it all boils down to just another religion, one believes but doesn’t really know. And that also opens door for misinterpretations and speculations. I think that dissemination comes naturally once one excels in practice and knows exactly what he/she is talking about.

Viewing 6 posts - 85 through 90 (of 219 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.