Preparation Question: From everything we’ve learned until now, what can we say about our work with the light that reforms? By what means can we strengthen the influence of the reforming light?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Experience Week 3 Discuss Preparation Question: From everything we’ve learned until now, what can we say about our work with the light that reforms? By what means can we strengthen the influence of the reforming light?

Preparation Question: How is spreading the wisdom of Kabbalah related to fulfilling my private correction in the general system?

Viewing 6 posts - 91 through 96 (of 219 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Annmarie
      Participant

Forgive me for posting to many times, but my lesson preparation bullet will not show that I have completed this step.

Annmarie
      Participant

I don’t believe that I am ready to spread the word of Kabbalah just yet. I am still trying to fully understand the concepts and I am trying to get a feel for the Science of Kabbalah. However, I am very much interested in continuing my studies in Kabbalah.

Annmarie
      Participant

Our work with the light that reforms, for me, it is the constant reading of the books that teach. I also read the answers given by the other students and their response lets me know that I am in tune with them. I feel what they are relating, or I try to relate to their experiences. Thank you.

Strengthening the reforming light comes from connecting with out students. I feel and think I am struggling along with my fellow students. We have not, yet, reached our goals of correction or we would be like our teachers. However, I believe that the workshop connection that is given to us is a way to reform the light. I attended my first workshop recently and instantly felt love for all my fellow students, and the remarkable response was that I FELT an energy (Love) from them via the Zoom. Now that to me is strength in the influence of the reforming light.

Scott
      Participant

If everyone else is a reflection of ourselves in some sense and we are all part of one greater being, we are helping ourselves by helping and loving others

Juanita
      Participant

By prayer and our action in connecting with other in love.

Jennifer
      Participant

It’s a necessity as it shows the system correction of the connection between us.

Viewing 6 posts - 91 through 96 (of 219 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.