Preparation Question: From everything we’ve learned until now, what can we say about our work with the light that reforms? By what means can we strengthen the influence of the reforming light?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Experience Week 3 Discuss Preparation Question: From everything we’ve learned until now, what can we say about our work with the light that reforms? By what means can we strengthen the influence of the reforming light?

Preparation Question: How is spreading the wisdom of Kabbalah related to fulfilling my private correction in the general system?

Viewing 6 posts - 121 through 126 (of 219 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Miryam
      Participant

We are all parts of one shattered soul. I am so deeply grateful for the dissemination which has brought me here, and want to be an instrument of that for others, God willing.

zeinab
      Participant

becauase we are all one

Mary
      Participant

We learned along the courses that our private correction affects the whole world.

Roger Fry
      Participant

I think because we are one, part of the shattered soul we do not stand isolation. So by spreading Kabbalah helping those shattered fragments of ourselves.

Namron
      Participant

What I have learned is that we attract the light reading Kabbalah text’s,  we can strengthen it buy creating an environment with friends with the same spiritual desire than us. I agree with Leah if we all are connected disseminating this knowledge help us all develop.

Seeker of Wisdom
      Participant

By spreading the wisdom of Kabbalah we are leading to correction, making connections that lead to the inner correction of self. The more connection the more correction.

Viewing 6 posts - 121 through 126 (of 219 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.