Preparation Question: From everything we’ve learned until now, what can we say about our work with the light that reforms? By what means can we strengthen the influence of the reforming light?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Experience Week 3 Discuss Preparation Question: From everything we’ve learned until now, what can we say about our work with the light that reforms? By what means can we strengthen the influence of the reforming light?

Preparation Question: How is spreading the wisdom of Kabbalah related to fulfilling my private correction in the general system?

Viewing 6 posts - 13 through 18 (of 213 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      carlos
      Participant

By changing the intention of the desire into an altruistic one

Sean Sotak
      Participant

As I was drawn to the Wisdom by the Creator

I must follow up by doing my part. I am sure that all that are ready will receive and in the very least plant the seed that grows in everyone of us.

Steve Miley
      Participant

When trying to attract more reforming light that can be done in connection with other humans and if you’re around the masses disseminating information to them I can’t see that that would do anything but good in attracting more light I just wouldn’t be pushy about it maybe just drop a hint here and there

Samuel
      Participant

Kabbalah is the science of connection, by spreading this wisdom to others, we allow them to be connected to the light that reforms

maria santos
      Participant

Since the Creator is the only one that can do the work to correct us, and we can only raise Man to ask for His help in understanding, I believe dissemination would then happen when the Creator is ready and puts us in a place to disseminate information in the manner He wants. He will place us in the path of others whose Point in the Heart has awaken and use us to lead them to Kabbalah. By working though us, He is the light, so it would be like us being a pipe through which His light comes into us, and when it does it leaves its impression so it changes us, and we pass that light unto others, whereby helping to bring all the sparks back together into one soul.

Paul
      Participant

Dissemination is sharing what I have attained so that others may decide whether they want to walk the path that Kabbalists say works to achieve the goal of life: adhesion/EOF with the Creator. Since we live in a global village, with all our interests interconnected, my own spiritual correction will help all other souls to the extent that my behaviour shines some light, but the goal is global correction of all souls. If I’m afraid to share, its a sign that either I’m doing this for myself alone or I have not yet attained what I have learned and hence I’m in no position to effectively disseminate. So trying to do so too early on may well backfire. I’m sure it will be obvious when, what, with whom and how to begin disseminating when the time is right.

Viewing 6 posts - 13 through 18 (of 213 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.