Preparation Question: From everything we’ve learned until now, what can we say about our work with the light that reforms? By what means can we strengthen the influence of the reforming light?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Experience Week 3 Discuss Preparation Question: From everything we’ve learned until now, what can we say about our work with the light that reforms? By what means can we strengthen the influence of the reforming light?

Preparation Question: How is spreading the wisdom of Kabbalah related to fulfilling my private correction in the general system?

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 219 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Yai
      Participant

Spreading the wisdom of Kabbalah is a way of loving others, showing the Creator my intention, my desire for correction, for myself and for the entire system.

Bongani
      Participant

What we can say about our work with the light that reforms is that we should transition from an egoistic viewpoint of reality to one centered on bestowal.

The means by which we can strengthen the influence of the reforming light is through connection.

Jack Davidsen
      Participant

When I’m not studying Kabbalah here at KabU, when I’m elsewhere doing what I have to in order to survive, I constantly have the question in mind: “What can I do to help, is there any way I can help further a gateway for others to maybe, just maybe, get to know and appreciate the necessity of Kabbalah?”

I mostly find that I don’t have the right vocabulary because if I at any time mention the word Kabbalah, people who hear me speak or read my text will not hear or see the word Kabbalah, they will see or hear “New Age Mumbo-Jumbo”, “Superstitious nonsense”, or “Gullible Let’s-Feel-Good sing-along”. Or worse yet, they’ll hear or see “Jewish!!!!, ergo Nazism and Racism and Greed and Dictatorship, etc. etc”.

Of course, if I had time, I would be able to find the words that might help in each individual situation with each individual person that I might talk to, and who might be able to receive the real message. But either people don’t have time to stop long enough, or I am too slow, for this to happen. This is how it has been so far.

My position is this: If three individual human beings could receive the mesage of Kabbalah and experience and study it, or if only one person could do the same better than I can, so that Kabbalah would have a qualitative and quantitative presence thrice the strength and amount of mine alone, I would step aside and give up Kabbalah for them, that they could do so.

– And no, it wouldn’t be easier to just give up. I know this because I have already tried it, and it didn’t work. I am back, studying side by side with others here, and I will continue to do so because there is nobody who can take my place and do it even better, or make anything better because I step aside.

I know I didn’t exactly answer the question you posed to us, Julian. But I hope you’ll bear with me, I just can’t think of anything to say that isn’t already obvious to us all. Maybe I’m mistaken, and in that case, I hope I will realize my error and make up for it in the time to come.

I still enjoy your lessons immensely, and I wanted to participate in the workshop a few days ago, but I was unable to find a link, not on ZOOM and not on Vimeo.

I hope everybody has had some Blessed Holidays!! 🙂

Jack Davidsen
        Participant

What I meant to say above:

I will not step aside, not because I am better than anybody else, but because, like everybody else, I cannot be replaced. It doesn’t work like that. But if it did, I would do it.

Cristie
      Participant

I answered above, however it did not mark it as complete.

Cristie
      Participant

By spreading the word I will enable my own correction and become closer to the creator. It is the way.

Kathy
      Participant

I liked the exercise Julian mentioned that he does daily (I am paraphrasing).  That is, upon waking in the morning, imagine the Light of the Creator present everywhere, filling everything. Then, as other objects come into your visual field, imagine seeing everything through the Creator’s Light.  It starts with a desire for heightened awareness and intention.  It serves as a filter for my thoughts and actions.  Thank you for sharing that, Julian! What a gift!

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 219 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.