Preparation Question: From everything we’ve learned until now, what can we say about our work with the light that reforms? By what means can we strengthen the influence of the reforming light?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Experience Week 3 Discuss Preparation Question: From everything we’ve learned until now, what can we say about our work with the light that reforms? By what means can we strengthen the influence of the reforming light?

Preparation Question: How is spreading the wisdom of Kabbalah related to fulfilling my private correction in the general system?

Viewing 6 posts - 19 through 24 (of 213 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Steve Miley
      Participant

That it is part of bestowing with an intent that is proper that will help correction, no doubt.

Gamelah
      Participant

By our connectoon in a hroup.

anatoly
      Participant

By disseminating the wisdom of Kabbalah  we can practice love others like yourself . We strengthen the influence of the reforming light through this dissemination.

Varda kahalany
      Participant

after starting studying Kabbalah I see a change in my perception of relationships and other people. As more light is attracted, I feel more connected and I understand that I am part of all this so my responses to people and reactions to situation are changing. And this is  my way of spreading the Kabbalah and strengthening the influence of the reforming light.

Esther Benzaquen
      Participant

I understand it is through connecting to others and regulating or diminishing my ego.

Rosie
      Participant

Because I was once in a cult, I must be very careful how I say anything about Kabbalah. I can see each of my family members’ eyes swimming already. I truly believe that my best way of sharing the LIGHT is to let it envelope me and what I do every day. Entrench my heart, my voice, my being in what I am learning and let it shine through my actions. The right subtle words will come, if I have to say anything at all. I trust that the Creator has a plan and if I’m a part of it, it will just happen naturally.

Viewing 6 posts - 19 through 24 (of 213 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.