Preparation Question: From everything we’ve learned until now, what can we say about our work with the light that reforms? By what means can we strengthen the influence of the reforming light?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Experience Week 3 Discuss Preparation Question: From everything we’ve learned until now, what can we say about our work with the light that reforms? By what means can we strengthen the influence of the reforming light?

Preparation Question: How is spreading the wisdom of Kabbalah related to fulfilling my private correction in the general system?

Viewing 6 posts - 187 through 192 (of 218 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Joseph
      Participant

My private correction happens through my desire to receive in correct manner that brings adhesion to the creator. This correct desire to receive can only happen in connection with others within nature’s natural law. Through correct receiving in connection within nature’s system the reforming light provides the private correction that has impact in whole system.

Richard Lively
      Participant

it becomes a system that renews itself.  It allows a means for a desired goal.  We cannot correct alone, we need the 10 or at least someone  else (we help them correct  they help us correct), we do not individually correct because the system uses flesh to teach (for instance you are a teacher and you are also speaking with your mouth helping me on my journey to  correction), the same with the ten.  We use our mouths but we actually feel what we are doing in our spirituality and eventually souls.  Dissemination creates the Adhesion necessary to correct because by doing this we are doing what is opposite us (helping someone spiritually correct and ascend else for only the creator’s sake) which is what bestowal actually is.  We work together because the creator designed the system to be as such.   This allows us to learn what true bestowal is spiritually because its not JUST centered around us as individual anymore.

Theresa H
      Participant

We are all connected and by spreading the wisdom of Kabbalah we can help the world be more at peace with its self. Like dealing with traffic if we have one bad driver there can be a pile up. If all the cars are A + drivers everyone can get to there destination way more smoothly. We count on other drivers to make it smoothly to our destination and this like in the evolution of the human race doesn’t have a choice. One person can’t make the world a better place but, the influences we have on others can cause a a ripple effect. Similar to the movie Pay It Forward. One good deed leading to another, another and another! 1 can turn to 3, 6, 12, 24, etc.

Mark
      Participant

Having more people focused on the importance of connection will help bring the world into greater unity, harmony. I started a site to do that, onebeing.us. It’s still in test mode, but if anyone has any suggestions, or would like to submit to it, that would be great.

Margaret
      Participant

I believe that through the correction of oneself, that very action disseminates to those close to us, those who study with us, and those who have a connection with us, because we are all interconnected.

Gelaye Gudisa
      Participant

We have to invite others (our friends) to join KabU and study Kabbalah, two of my friends already joined before I know it will help me to correct myself from today’s course. I will continue to invite others to join Kabbalah.

Viewing 6 posts - 187 through 192 (of 218 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.