Preparation Question: From everything we’ve learned until now, what can we say about our work with the light that reforms? By what means can we strengthen the influence of the reforming light?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Experience Week 3 Discuss Preparation Question: From everything we’ve learned until now, what can we say about our work with the light that reforms? By what means can we strengthen the influence of the reforming light?

Preparation Question: How is spreading the wisdom of Kabbalah related to fulfilling my private correction in the general system?

Viewing 6 posts - 193 through 198 (of 218 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Aleksandar Milic
      Participant

In my view, the spread of wisdom is an integral part of Kabbalist life. Not just pass on information but get involved in society and react where needed. When we reach the soul of someone without imposing attitudes and persuading with wise words, that someone begins to see and thus unconsciously sends gratitude that feeds our soul and makes us greater. We also learn from others. The Kabbalist radiates with his appearance and simply spreads love with a humble request to speak to someone. Because if that someone doesn’t let us in, we can’t help. Through this kind of work I would call the way of life more, the Kabbalah perfects himself every day and leads to perfection that has no end. Because each person is his own world and his own Creator.

Maria Bolgar
      Participant

Reading the replies of people in this study group I’m amazed at the quality and teaching value I can have just by being in connection with the instructor and this company of class-mates. You are all so great!

Thanks to this course, I understand more and more deeply, how much more correction I need to become useful in any group aiming their work at attracting the reforming light for the benefit of the group and, eventually, for all humanity and the Creator. As I feel, strengthening the influence of the reforming light is coming through raising the vibration of our desire to receive for the sake of bestowal, through corrected and loving attitude in our communication.

Iggy
      Participant

Spreading the wisdom of kabbalah helps in fulfilling my correction in the system because we are all connected and the more light we help spread the more light is reflected back at us

Esther
      Participant

Being corrected affects the world in ripples that disseminate that quality through the world

Tiago Casellato
      Participant

We are interconnected. We correct ourselves by helping others in their correction. Eventually everyone will be as one Soul in adhesion with the Creator.

Sol Belo
      Participant

Like Rav Laitman said in the intro, dissemination is correction when I do my part to show through Kabbalah that correction is happening.

Viewing 6 posts - 193 through 198 (of 218 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.