Preparation Question: From everything we’ve learned until now, what can we say about our work with the light that reforms? By what means can we strengthen the influence of the reforming light?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Experience Week 3 Discuss Preparation Question: From everything we’ve learned until now, what can we say about our work with the light that reforms? By what means can we strengthen the influence of the reforming light?

Preparation Question: How is spreading the wisdom of Kabbalah related to fulfilling my private correction in the general system?

Viewing 6 posts - 205 through 210 (of 213 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Mike
      Participant

Q: How is spreading the wisdom of Kabbalah related to fulfilling my private correction in the general system?

A: Being a conduit of higher light into this world “enlightens” the conduit, at least during the contact and passing of the light, then leaves the conduit with a sense of lacking–and a desire/resolve for more light, more passing of the light, (and perhaps not so desired but necessary more lacking)…in short, a virtuous cycle/circuit for the world, and for the conduit.

Q: What can we say about the light that reforms and by what means can we strengthen its influence?

A: Being a conduit of this light into this world via dissemination of authentic Kabbalah extends the influence beyond our perceived “self” boundaries, while increasing the capacity of our kli to receive more light. This in turn strengthens the influence for us, and for the world we share that light with.

as i connect with my group, i set aside my egoistic desires and internalize theirs. and by doing so, the opposite occurs within each of the members, as a reciprocal system in which we can obtain light if the right connection is achieved. This way we correct or dissiminate kabbalah as a force generated by the friction between opposites.

Rivka
      Participant

This is the quote I left on  the YouTube video of Dr. Laitman regarding dissemination. (I don’t use FaceBook) “These courses are what I have been waiting for almost my whole life. I’ve almost always had this question lurking in my mind and my emotions, “What is this life about?” What I am learning is new and exciting and sometimes not so easy to understand, but my commitment to continue on this path is unwavering. I want to know what my purpose in life is.”

Only after writing this down did I realize how important the study of Kabbalah is to me. Especially as I start being part of the group and, with these particular actions I strengthen the influence of the reforming light.

Rivka
      Participant

By disseminating the wisdom of Kabbalah so that we can advance. We strengthen the influence of the reforming light through this dissemination.

Joanne Kabu-W10
      Participant

I find myself making connections with others and spreading what I know so far about the wisdom of Kabbalah comes naturally. I can’t help but share. I often wonder what their response is afterward, but know that those that hear will eventually come to an understanding if not today, maybe tomorrow.  Sometimes an awe-ha moment comes much later when you hear it again. Love this study.

Mira Brooks
      Participant

This is a topic that really moves me – the disseminating and spreading of light throughout the world. While I am still a student in the early stages, I can appreciate the work of Kabbalists to spread this knowledge. I’m truly grateful.

Enlightenment or spiritual obtainment is not a self-serving endeavor where we reach great heights only for ourselves or a select group of people. The whole world will have to come together, connect, and flourish, in order for us to live in harmony with nature and go down the path of light. Undoubtedly, times have been dark these past few decades – and we’ve experienced turbulence and suffering. I am optimistic for the future, though, because of great teachers and helpful resources. This will take the help of many, though.  Through spreading the wisdom, we can improve ourselves and grow in our altruism towards others.

Viewing 6 posts - 205 through 210 (of 213 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.