Preparation Question: From everything we’ve learned until now, what can we say about our work with the light that reforms? By what means can we strengthen the influence of the reforming light?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Experience Week 3 Discuss Preparation Question: From everything we’ve learned until now, what can we say about our work with the light that reforms? By what means can we strengthen the influence of the reforming light?

Preparation Question: How is spreading the wisdom of Kabbalah related to fulfilling my private correction in the general system?

Viewing 6 posts - 37 through 42 (of 219 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Kathy
      Participant

Connecting with others, finding unity in a common goal.

Boke
      Participant

By spreading the wisdom of Kabbalah I connect to other human beings which will help me on the my journey to spirfituality.

patrick diederich
      Participant

It is a alternating process of  failing to hit the mark and take aiming high again. We can not correct ourselves since all action takes place in the upper worlds. We can – and precisely in this conssts the work be mindful about our thoughts, emotions  and reactions. And consequently ask ourselves if they are moving us towards more connection or away from it. That way we can measure how far we lag behind our ideal, and how intermittent our love for our friends is. Joining a genuine spiritual community like this of course is an invaluable spiritual safeguard where one can ask questions and untangle all the confusion that bemuddle a spiritual seeker. By seeking connection in our group and everyday environment we draw the reforming light that then performs the actual change. Our part being the grateful observer of the healing process both in our inner and outer world.

Dennis Ibrahim
      Participant

This way I will be like a hub, to channel the light to others. It is an act of bestowal, if done with a correct intention it will help me receive light which correct part of my egoistic desire

Boke
      Participant

By living according to my  understanding of the widom of Kabbalah and by that dissiminating it I really experience it what it means and by that correct my self.

Martina
      Participant

My own correction is the expansion of the system to others with a point in the heart, it’ s part of the whole system.

Viewing 6 posts - 37 through 42 (of 219 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.