Preparation Prompt: Considering our journey thus far, how can we fortify our connection with the illuminating force? How do we amplify its transformative influence?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah in Action Week 3 Discuss Preparation Prompt: Considering our journey thus far, how can we fortify our connection with the illuminating force? How do we amplify its transformative influence?

Preparation Prompt: Considering our journey thus far, how can we fortify our connection with the illuminating force? How do we amplify its transformative influence?

Viewing 6 posts - 55 through 60 (of 310 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      N/a
      Participant

Our work with the Light that reforms teaches me to understand myself – to know who I am.  All we need do is open ourselves up to the process.

Leyah Lynette Evol
      Participant

Shalom,

Surrender, trust and faith that Everything … What I may perceive as good or bad comes from the upper force, and ultimately works for the good of All.

Inbar
      Participant

With our intention or desire, also with the right books, the teacher, and the right environment/ kabbalistic group

Mira
      Participant

By studying Kabbalah and being in the right environment. Also by having the desire to attain the equivalence of form.with the Creator.

Loyda
      Participant

By desiring to attain the Creator via correcting the will to receive to wanting to receive in order to give.

carlos
      Participant

By loving others as I love myself

Viewing 6 posts - 55 through 60 (of 310 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.