Preparation Prompt: Considering our journey thus far, how can we fortify our connection with the illuminating force? How do we amplify its transformative influence?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah in Action Week 3 Discuss Preparation Prompt: Considering our journey thus far, how can we fortify our connection with the illuminating force? How do we amplify its transformative influence?

Preparation Prompt: Considering our journey thus far, how can we fortify our connection with the illuminating force? How do we amplify its transformative influence?

Viewing 6 posts - 67 through 72 (of 310 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Paul
      Participant

There is only Light that surrounds everything, but it is not able to penetrate/be attained by anything of non-equivalent form. This Light is the Desire to Bestow only good unbounded pleasure and fulfillment to all of creation. It reforms my desires, from being “only for myself” to being “only for others.” But for this to occur I need to exercise my Freedom of Choice over the only area that I actually have real freedom … the environment that I consciously place myself in to aid this reformation. This is the choice to have the right teacher (one who has gone before me and attained what I am seeking, and who has the desire to bestow upon me what he/she has attained), absorbing the right source teachings ( authentic Kabbalah texts), and entering the Lab (becoming a part of a group of like-minded seekers, committed to each others’ progress) to practice and verify that the process works as claimed. By doing so I can strengthen the influence of the reforming light by developing my faith in the process, above my normal worldly reasoning, and accelerate my spiritual development.

Ken
      Participant

Study, and by working with other students of the Kabbalah.

maria santos
      Participant

We need the point in the heart to awaken, and then we need to lift MAN so that the Creator will lead us to a teacher and an authentic way to study Kabbalah.

Sandor
      Participant

So far, our light is the surrounding light flowing from others but not penetrating us. By choosing the right environment, we will amplify the surrounding light. The tremendous desire we developed to go straight to the Creator gives us the strength to give to friends. Give to a heavier soul to get reforming light for ourselves by fulfilling others.

Gamelah
      Participant

Until we work in a group, we only have surrounding light. Working in a group we can achieve the light that reforms through corrections?

Ramar
      Participant

That I definitely want to continue following this path. I continue to have trouble feeling.

Viewing 6 posts - 67 through 72 (of 310 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.