Preparation Prompt: Considering our journey thus far, how can we fortify our connection with the illuminating force? How do we amplify its transformative influence?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah in Action Week 3 Discuss Preparation Prompt: Considering our journey thus far, how can we fortify our connection with the illuminating force? How do we amplify its transformative influence?

Preparation Prompt: Considering our journey thus far, how can we fortify our connection with the illuminating force? How do we amplify its transformative influence?

Viewing 6 posts - 205 through 210 (of 310 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Peter
      Participant

By entering a group with opposing values to the ego.

Maria-Powers
      Participant

I say that focusing in our Intention to bestow helps to reach The light that reforms. Just by our desires we call upon The upper light, and receive The Light that Reforms.

Dale
      Participant

In our readings I have seen references to the Screen. Can you please explain what it is? And is it the same thing as the Machsom? Thank you.

Hi Dale,

please ask questions in the Ask Anything section as I don’t always answer here.

The Machsom (Barrier) is tge concealment of the Upper World by the Creator, since I don’t know how to conceal it from my ego, the desire to receive with the intention to receive for my own pleasure. I would not be able to reveal only the Lights that can certainly be received with the intention to bestow. There is a flawless x-ray of my intentions that knows me through and through, much more than I know myself. When I develop what is called Masach (screen), the resistor to any pleasure that is not for the sake of the Creator, then this Screen conceals the Upper World from my ego and I reveal the Upper World above the ego.

Dale
      Participant

We need to be open to the light to transform us. And our intention must always be to give, as our Creator who gives to all.

Abe Tapia
      Participant

Take the light, with the intention to do good to others.  We can strengthen the influence of the reforming light by bestowing to others and bringing contentment to the creator.

Abbaa Naa’ol
      Participant

By our desires. The greater desires that we have, the greater is the attraction of the Light. Once the intensity of desire has come to fruition, the fulfillment comes about immediately.

Viewing 6 posts - 205 through 210 (of 310 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.