Preparation Prompt: Considering our journey thus far, how can we fortify our connection with the illuminating force? How do we amplify its transformative influence?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah in Action Week 3 Discuss Preparation Prompt: Considering our journey thus far, how can we fortify our connection with the illuminating force? How do we amplify its transformative influence?

Preparation Prompt: Considering our journey thus far, how can we fortify our connection with the illuminating force? How do we amplify its transformative influence?

Viewing 6 posts - 193 through 198 (of 310 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Tove Jo
      Participant

I want to ad another thing as I have been stuck in this 3 week  only to listen to the video …so many and so much to digest and learn. I like very much the videos and it needs time to listen to them, ….this 3 week was so full  of explanations :)) interesting! I find it hard to remember even if I consentrate myself.

Purity K
      Participant

That the Light that reforms is revealed through darkness and that everything, whether “good “or “bad”, comes from the Light.

We strengthen the influence of the reforming light by connecting with others  in a good environment and by having a good teacher and reading materials.

Tove Jo
      Participant

Con la luce che riforma lo vedo nel mio ambiente con (specialmente che da poche giorni ho libri tradotti) trovo un cambiamento di volontà e di curiosità. Maggiore conversioni sulla tema Kabbalah e anche inter comunicazione.   I mezzi riformatrice sono i libri e le conversazione, con la preghiera ho ancora difficoltà….non perche non credo. Non so perche.

Ricki
      Participant

When we have a great desire to become like the creator we attract surrounding light and the light which reforms. We can strengthen this desire by curating and engaging with an environment that aims toward the same goal, such as gathering with like-minded people, the right books and the right teacher. Though we may not initially understand or be confused about what we are learning, or feel uncomfortable emotions along the journey, as long as we are focused on correcting our ego and building an intention to recieve in order to bestow, a screen, as long as we keep returning to our burning desire to come into equivalence of form with creation, light surrounds us.

Victoria
      Participant

From everything I’ve learned until now, our work with the reforming light is about maintenance on our  environment. Actively refining our environment. This requires preparation (studying) and it requires prayer. Prayer and trying to bestow to the creator are a couple of the ways that we strengthen the influence that the reforming light has on our lives.

Michael
      Participant

We strengthen the influence of the Light by keeping it in our environment at all times. The books, the teacher, the group.

Viewing 6 posts - 193 through 198 (of 310 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.