Preparation Prompt: Considering our journey thus far, how can we fortify our connection with the illuminating force? How do we amplify its transformative influence?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah in Action Week 3 Discuss Preparation Prompt: Considering our journey thus far, how can we fortify our connection with the illuminating force? How do we amplify its transformative influence?

Preparation Prompt: Considering our journey thus far, how can we fortify our connection with the illuminating force? How do we amplify its transformative influence?

Viewing 6 posts - 241 through 246 (of 310 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      henry
      Participant

Esta luz se puede recibir a través de la lectura de textos de Cabala y el Tzoar. Su influencia la aumentamos con nuestro trabajo sobre el ego, nuestra interacción y participación con el Ten y actividades grupales, los instructores y maestros adecuados, tener siempre presente que “There is none else besides him” la presencia y acción constante del creador en todo cuanto existe, y considerando el amor al projimo como a nosotros mismos la Mitzvá principal.

Carlos
      Participant

As we grow in this ancient wisdom of Kabbalah and our point in the heart started to expand more & more in connection with others through the path of correction (the path of Torah & Mitzvot Lishma), in order to attain a new nature that turns our egoistic nature (our will to receive in order to receive pleasure) in a desire to receive in order to bestow, the light of correction or the light that reforms will constantly working more & more in us. We can strengthen its influence together.

Yvon Decelles
      Participant

By what means can we strengthen the influence of the reforming light?

that’s what I’m here to find out.

dree monster
      Participant

read authentic kabbalistic texts

Richard Lively
      Participant

There is a perfect system and by activating more points in the heart we amplify this system and we can make more progress.  But if we are not prepared we waste this opportunity which is why we need a 10, books, and an experienced Rav.   To guide us through t his process that can be somewhat confusing without any of this.

Pedrini
      Participant

what can we say about our work with the light that reforms? By what means can we strengthen the influence of the reforming light?

I can say, that I am working on gettig closer to it, or at least starting to understanding it.

The way to strengthen its influence, I’d guess that is through the work with the tent.

Viewing 6 posts - 241 through 246 (of 310 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.