Preparation Prompt: Considering our journey thus far, how can we fortify our connection with the illuminating force? How do we amplify its transformative influence?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah in Action Week 3 Discuss Preparation Prompt: Considering our journey thus far, how can we fortify our connection with the illuminating force? How do we amplify its transformative influence?

Preparation Prompt: Considering our journey thus far, how can we fortify our connection with the illuminating force? How do we amplify its transformative influence?

Viewing 6 posts - 235 through 240 (of 310 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      John
      Participant

The advantage of working with the energy of light is that it bypasses our thoughts about it and the energy itself is able to have a healing and correcting effect on us.  I hope to feel the energy of this light with increasing strength as we progress and that I find a ten that will further support this.

Leo
      Participant

The light works better in a correct environment. Working with my ten will influence the reforming light.

instructor says we should participate

Dee
      Participant

I have understanding of how we can attract the reform light in connection between a group with the same intentions.
      I continue to study and feel I am close and am excited about going into the proper environment to grow.

David
      Participant

So far we’ve learned the reforming light is a force that permeates all of reality and it’s sole purpose is to complete the thought of creation  By thinking of and wanting that purpose as well as joining and participating in a group of like minded individuals we draw more and more of the light that reforms   which in turn builds a greater lack  for that fulfillment    A beautiful “catch 22”

Wendi
      Participant

Just as we know our eyes sense only a tiny portion of electromagnetic energy across all wavelengths, the reforming light brings into us all essences of nature beyond eyesight alone via a heightened proprioception that not just allows, but guides us to achieve equivalence of form with the Creation/Creator.  The total volume of all human history in its mythic form, legends, narratives of the Torah, New Testament,  even children’s graphic stories and novels, are the expression of the reforming light on each individual and his-her attempt to achieve the ultimate equivalence of form. With this understanding, we are now in good position to strengthen the influence of the reforming light, because “He is US,” to paraphrase Walt Kelly’s Pogo on the day after the 1972 presidential election in the US.

Viewing 6 posts - 235 through 240 (of 310 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.