Preparation Question: How can we get in touch with the upper force and act with it mutually?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 5 Discuss Preparation Question: How can we get in touch with the upper force and act with it mutually?

Viewing 6 posts - 103 through 108 (of 589 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Walter
      Participant

By achieving similarity of form.

Walter
      Participant

By increasing the yearning for connection between us and with the creator.

Ronny Cervantes
      Participant

We get in touch with the upper force by letting ourselves go. To die off our body and be re-born in the spiritual world. To no longer live for ourselves. To no longer feed our ego. To do everything for the creator and not for ourselves. By helping others and doing things for others thru the creator. What is mine is yours and what is yours is yours. That is when we act mutually with the creator.

Sheila
      Participant

For me, the most profound answer to this question lies in the brief Introduction to “Attaining the Worlds Beyond” by Rav Laitman. In How to Read the Text he emphasizes to read slowly, to not try to intellectualize what you are reading. It doesn’t matter what you remember afterwards. The only thing that matters is how you Feel while you are reading the text. The words are written by a true Kabbalist, coming from the worlds beyond, touching the upper force. When you read to feel, rather than to retain, as we do in our lessons here online, the Point in your Heart will open, and that’s where you will Feel the upper force, from the Kabbalist who has written in the book.

For me, I have found this to be true. There is good reason our instructors keep saying to get the books. The words are from beyond, and when you read to Feel there is a connection between you and the teacher. This comes from the upper force.

As a beginner I know there is much more to learn. Many words and terms need to be remembered and used. But at this point in my studies there is a difference between the learning and the Feeling that is measurable, scientifically, in my corporeal world. When I sit with the actual books and read with Intention to Feel rather than to retain intellectually, I find that I retain the Feeling. This I remember through the day.

As an older person with a little high blood pressure I have discovered that when I read this way, from the books, not online, even briefly, one paragraph read over a couple of times, the Point in my Heart feels like it has expanded. And on the scientific level I find that my blood pressure has gone way down to a number that shows complete relaxation and the opening of the arteries in my heart. I am acting with it mutually, in both worlds at the same time.

So my brief answer is to read the physical books, in a quiet space, with the intention to feel what is written.

Nick Martinez
      Participant

To be perfectly honest, I’m still quite confused on this issue.

It seems that according to the wisdom of Kabbalah, there is no possible way on my own to perceive the Creator as the sense that grants us this ability is of course – granted from above. From what I understand, prior to the development of the screen, the work is in building and magnifying the desire to connect with the Creator through study, through the friends (other points in the heart), and through prayer. But until the screen is developed, it seems that we can only have Faith Above Reason that our efforts to make contact with the Creator are received and that it forms into some semblance of a mutual relationship.

Personally speaking, I try with all of my heart to maintain an awareness that there is none else but Him, and reach Him through daily prayer, sometimes all throughout the day. This can be quite difficult at times, considering that corporeality and mundane desires can often demand so much of our attention. But for now, all I can do is appeal to the Creator to continue to strengthen my desire and have Faith.

But as mentioned, I’m still not sure if what I’m doing is correct.

Christina
      Participant

By preparing our mind and our space to receive the Creator. The reading and readying.

Viewing 6 posts - 103 through 108 (of 589 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.