Preparation Question: How can we get in touch with the upper force and act with it mutually?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 5 Discuss Preparation Question: How can we get in touch with the upper force and act with it mutually?

Viewing 6 posts - 109 through 114 (of 589 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Per Striegler
      Participant

Our aim must be to arrive at a balanced state with nature for the benefit of mankind and all forms of life. Getting a conscience knowing of the Light in order to bestow.

Robert
      Participant

to have our desire(s)corrected by the Creator to connect with him and others. to receive and give from the corrected state.

N/a
      Participant

By understanding the intention behind every action presented before us so that we can achieve equivalence of form (be at peace with it) by using our vessel of reception to bestow.  Our aim is to arrive at a balanced state with nature for the benefit of mankind and all forms of life.

When facing a challenging situation by asking, why am I receiving this situation, and, where is the Light in all of this? How can I be proactive instead of reactive and take the LIGHT in this situation to help others?

Paul
      Participant

By connecting to the friends in the ten.

LM B
      Participant

I feel that I must think as often as possible, I am receiving this in order to bestow.

Viewing 6 posts - 109 through 114 (of 589 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.