Preparation Question: How can we get in touch with the upper force and act with it mutually?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 5 Discuss Preparation Question: How can we get in touch with the upper force and act with it mutually?

Viewing 6 posts - 151 through 156 (of 534 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Joshua
      Participant

By acting like the Upper force through the intention of receiving in order to bestow.

Edward Taddei
      Participant

By desiring to be as it through the point in the heart. Though the law of (love your neighbor as you love yourself). By changing the intention of in order to receive to the intention of in order to bestow.

NaTalia
      Participant

Just feel it

Ben
      Participant

Equivalence of form.

sj
      Participant

Ultimately, by surrendering our attempts to desire what we think we should. It’s impossible to overcome ego without help from the Creator because everything we do is egoistic. I heard this quote: “Saying, “I’m going to get rid of my ego!” is like banging a drum in search of a fugitive.” It’s like a sick person operating on themselves. So, we try and try but eventually realize we can’t do it. Then the Creator can perform that work in us. And repeat (:

Haze
      Participant

By correcting our intentions.

Viewing 6 posts - 151 through 156 (of 534 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.