Preparation Question: How can we get in touch with the upper force and act with it mutually?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 5 Discuss Preparation Question: How can we get in touch with the upper force and act with it mutually?

Viewing 6 posts - 223 through 228 (of 535 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Łukasz
      Participant

By becoming similar in quality to this force.

Clara
      Participant

Remembering I am the thought of the Creator and still and always be in him. By steping back of all I know and am convinced of being me, allowing and opening myself to recognize him, whether my atention and presence are fully in the moment. Going beyond knowing, letting the Unknown come, not expecting any certain form, but allowing myself to be attained by Him.

Clara
        Participant

During, not ‘whether’. During. I have a weakness in english language, and this is challenging the message.

Scott
      Participant

I feel like it requires a lot of practice of the working methods and as our ego diminishes our connection strengthens

Clara
        Participant

Luke
      Participant

prayer, not requests, actual soul-searching prayer, changing our qualities to suit those of the upper one. things like life is such a gift, we did nothing to deserve life! As it says (i think) the Creator is pure bestowal.

Laurel
      Participant

I feel that the Upper Force is in constant contact with me.  It is not that I never feel sadness or sorrow but that is because I still respond with my perception.

Ninotchka
      Participant

My pure intention

Viewing 6 posts - 223 through 228 (of 535 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.