Preparation Question: How can we get in touch with the upper force and act with it mutually?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 5 Discuss Preparation Question: How can we get in touch with the upper force and act with it mutually?

Viewing 6 posts - 229 through 234 (of 535 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      saps
      Participant

I am still unsure about the practicalities of it all, hence why I am completing these courses, with the hope that at some point I will get some pragmatic directions from KabU on how to get there. In the meantime I know I have a strong desire to connect and achieve ‘Dveykus’ but other than that I do not know how to get there..

Karim C
      Participant

Maybe I will once I’ve done a lot of work.  I’d like to study Hebrew and read the texts in Hebrew.  I need to forgive a lot of people, including my ego.  I need to polish my Kli so it absorbs the loving energy of the Creator and hopefully reflects some loving energy back.

This will take the rest of my life, and I thank the Creator for this gift of true pure purpose. I’ve never been happier.

Gabor
      Participant

I think the best way is by learning kabbalah, follow the courses, reading authentic kabbalistic texts.

ali malekzadeh
      Participant

Hi

I think by using our nature “will to receive” and a corrected intention “not for me”, we can accomplish this goal.

Holly
      Participant

We can learn to get in touche withthe upper force by alligning our will with his will as we dimish the role of the ego.

Eugene Sokol
      Participant

By learning to balance the will to receive / bestow until the will to bestow becomes dominate.

Viewing 6 posts - 229 through 234 (of 535 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.