Preparation Question: How can we get in touch with the upper force and act with it mutually?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 5 Discuss Preparation Question: How can we get in touch with the upper force and act with it mutually?

Viewing 6 posts - 247 through 252 (of 535 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      marek
      Participant

for me its possible only by building the intention into that direction.

Dan
      Participant

Kabbalah, prayer, the mountain top.

Actingraphy
      Participant

I do not know.

Shel
      Participant

We reach the stage in our development in which this becomes the only possible outcome. And then we rejoice with gratitude.

Scott
      Participant

First, suffering in this corporeal world leads us to recognize that no attainment in it will bring lasting relief. Second, we become aware that only our Creator can help. Somehow, we come to a realization that we have to seek the Creator. Also, we intend to become like him, even though we find out later that this is impossible by our own effort alone. However, in making the effort (having the intention), we find ourselves sensing the Creator, and it feels satisfying and fulfilling. Even if this sensation lasts for a brief time and goes away, the lack we feel motivates us all the more to continue our effort. This is how I believe I got in touch with the upper force.

D
      Participant

I would think giving a time each day in contemplation/meditation.

Viewing 6 posts - 247 through 252 (of 535 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.