Preparation Question: How can we get in touch with the upper force and act with it mutually?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 5 Discuss Preparation Question: How can we get in touch with the upper force and act with it mutually?

Viewing 6 posts - 283 through 288 (of 535 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      craig
      Participant

I feel we do this via equivalence of form – having a true desire to cleave to the Creator and through this, one begins to take the next step.

Comfort
      Participant

Being ready to develop relationship with the Creator.

Namron
      Participant

In the explanation about this clip it asks, “How can we get in touch with the upper force and act with it mutually?” The woman asked if the wisdom of kabbalah  can enabled her to develop a relationship with the higher power.
      <p style=”text-align: left;”>Mr. Laitman answers. (Paraphrased) You get in touch with the upper force and you will have the relationship. He does not tell us how.</p>
      I assume that we can get in touch by developing the right intention, but how?

Namron
        Participant

For me a better question is not how, but what is a right intention.

Michelle
      Participant

By seeking awareness of the Light’s characteristics, receiving that awareness of the Light then acting like those Light characteristics by sharing them.

Adebiyi Dayspring
      Participant

Having the right desire

Miryam
      Participant

By increasing our desire to know the Creator. All else can only follow from this.

Viewing 6 posts - 283 through 288 (of 535 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.