Preparation Question: How can we get in touch with the upper force and act with it mutually?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 5 Discuss Preparation Question: How can we get in touch with the upper force and act with it mutually?

Viewing 6 posts - 307 through 312 (of 591 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Scott
      Participant

First, suffering in this corporeal world leads us to recognize that no attainment in it will bring lasting relief. Second, we become aware that only our Creator can help. Somehow, we come to a realization that we have to seek the Creator. Also, we intend to become like him, even though we find out later that this is impossible by our own effort alone. However, in making the effort (having the intention), we find ourselves sensing the Creator, and it feels satisfying and fulfilling. Even if this sensation lasts for a brief time and goes away, the lack we feel motivates us all the more to continue our effort. This is how I believe I got in touch with the upper force.

D
      Participant

I would think giving a time each day in contemplation/meditation.

Juan Londono
      Participant

by denying the will to receive only for my own pleasure and replacing it with the desire to receive not for my self

Maria
      Participant

By focusing in the desire of the point in the heart.

Dr Jim
      Participant

Work on changing my intention

Tbalt
      Participant

To be in the present.

Viewing 6 posts - 307 through 312 (of 591 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.