Preparation Question: How can we get in touch with the upper force and act with it mutually?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 5 Discuss Preparation Question: How can we get in touch with the upper force and act with it mutually?

Viewing 6 posts - 325 through 330 (of 554 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Peter
      Participant

As I understood it, we try to do it, and by that we realize more and more that we are incapable of it, till this reaches a maximum and then we get help from above.

Gennadi
      Participant

We should fervently pray to the creator to give us the force to correct all our egoistic desires.

Matanah
      Participant

By having a personal relationship with the Upper Force, by aligning our desire with His desire.

Robert
      Participant

By connecting in a good observed environtment.

Ulises Espinoza
      Participant

I am still learning how to do it, as it seems that it is not in my nature and will only be capable of sensing it through and thanks to some kind of correction … I keep on reading with the intention to grasp even a grain of sand.

David
      Participant

To begin this journey of spirituality, one must first experience an awakening of the “Point of Heart” that reveals in each of us the realization that there are spiritual matters that will guide us to a deeper and deeper sense of realty from “above”.  As we gain this sense, our egoistic desires (our will to receive selfishly), begin to shift greater and greater toward altruistic desires (a desire to bestow onto others) that align us to be more like The Creator, who is pure in His will to bestow.

Viewing 6 posts - 325 through 330 (of 554 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.